Tenina posted this recipe today and I thought I'd try it out tonight, reducing the quantities for one. It was still enough for two, so my Mum scores tomorrow when I drop Louis off for his doggie holiday at her place. I popped a square of dark chocolate in the centre of the puddings before pouring the sauce on - delicious!!!
Butterscotch Self Sauce Puddings (for two)
Ingredients - Cake
* 25g rapadura sugar
* 50g butter* 1/2 egg (I whisk mine up, then pour half in and keep half for tomorrow's breakfast shake)
* 100g self raising flour
* 10g maple syrup
Ingredients - Sauce
* 50g rapadura sugar
* 1 tsp cornflour
* 150g boiling water
* Preheat oven to 180°C and butter 2 ramekins or teacups
* Place sugar and butter into bowl and melt together for 3 minutes at 100°C on speed soft
* Add remaining cake ingredients and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5-6.
* Scrape down sides of bowl and blend a further 10 seconds if needed.
* Scrape into prepared baking dish and set aside.
* Without cleaning bowl, place all sauce ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend gently.
* Pour sauce over the back of a serving spoon onto the cake and bake for 15 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Post a Comment