Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Self Saucing Butterscotch Puddings
* 100g self raising flour
* 10g maple syrup
Ingredients - Sauce
* 50g rapadura sugar
* 1 tsp cornflour
* 150g boiling water
* Preheat oven to 180°C and butter 2 ramekins or teacups
* Place sugar and butter into bowl and melt together for 3 minutes at 100°C on speed soft
* Add remaining cake ingredients and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5-6.
* Scrape down sides of bowl and blend a further 10 seconds if needed.
* Scrape into prepared baking dish and set aside.
* Without cleaning bowl, place all sauce ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend gently.