|Fragrant Fish Curry|
I made the Yellow Curry Paste from Tenina's book, For Food's Sake, the other day and thought of a couple of different ways to use it up.
(adapted from Coming Home To Eat by Jude Blereau)
* 1 tbs coconut oil
* 1 sml red onion - peeled and halved
* 3cm piece ginger - peeled
* 1 clove garlic - peeled
* 20g yellow curry paste
* 250g coconut milk
* 3 kaffir lime leaves
* 1 red chilli - deseeded and halved
* 2 carrots - thickly sliced
* 300g butternut pumpkin - 2cm cubes
* 1/2 lime
* 10 snow peas
* 300g firm fish - cut into large chunks
* Handful coriander
* 300g basmati rice - soaked and rinsed
1. Add oil, onion, ginger, garlic & chilli into TM bowl. Chop for 2 seconds on speed 6.
2. Cook for 5 minutes, at 100°, on speed 1.