|Chicken & Almond Quiche|
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup flaked almonds
* 1 & 1/2 smoked chicken breasts - diced into 1cm cubes
Preheat oven to 180C and grease a flan tin. I use a 24cm loose bottom flan tin and have enough for about 4 large mini versions as well which I save for lunchboxes.
1. Place flour and butter in TMX bowl and mix on speed 6 for 5 seconds.
1. Place shallots in TMX bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3-4 seconds.
2. Add cream cheese and blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
3. Add stock and milk and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
4. With the machine running on speed 4, add eggs one at a time and incorporate.
4. Bake in oven for approximately 50 minutes, until golden and firm to touch.