|Silverbeet & Feta Pie|
* 5 eggs
* 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
* 2 tsp vege stock concentrate
* 3 tbs coconut oil
* 1/2 red capsicum, finely sliced
1. Wash silverbeet/spinach/chard thoroughly. Remove the white stalks and chop the remainder, roughly.
3. Grate cheddar cheese on Speed 8 for 5-6 seconds.
4. Lightly grease a large flan tin or form (mine is 27cm).
5. Preheat oven to 190°C.
1. Place onion and garlic into TMX bowl. Chop on Speed 5 for 2-3 seconds.
2. Add butter and saute on 100° for 2 minutes on speed 1.
6. Pour the filling onto the filo. Fold the filo pastry edges back over the filling.
7. Garnish with capsicum strips and place into oven. Cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until firm in the centre. Stand for 10 minutes before inverting onto a plate.