|Turkish Delight & White Chocolate Panna Cotta|
(adapted from Nico Moretti's White Chocolate Panna Cotta recipe)
* 100g full cream milk
* 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
* 2 tsp rosewater
* 60g rose turkish delight, chopped
* 300g whipping cream
* 150g white chocolate, chopped
* 2 gelatine leaves (gold strength)
* 30g raw sugar
Raspberry & Rose Coulis:
* 200g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
* 100g sugar
* 1 tsp rosewater
* Persian Fairy Floss & dried rose petals
2. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 3 minutes. While soaking, add white chocolate to TM bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 80° on speed 3.
3. Drain the gelatine leaves and add to TM bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Remove and set aside into a stainless steel bowl. Place in the fridge and cool for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. The mixture is ready when it coats the back of your spoon.
1. Add all ingredients to the TM bowl and cook for 4 minutes at 90° on speed 4.
2. Strain (if you are concerned about the seeds) and store in fridge.