Last week's Cook-A-Long was healthy and nutritious. This week's is not. Really not. It is however incredibly delicious and crazily quick and simple. I apologise to those who are nut/dairy free or vegan - this is not the week for you....
Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
(adapted from a Nigella Lawson recipe)
* 175g pure cream
* 100g dark cooking chocolate
* 100g peanut butter (home made in your TMX, of course!)
* 75g golden syrup
1. Put chocolate in TMX bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8.
2. Add everything else in to TMX bowl. Cook for 3 minutes at 90º on speed 3.
3. Let the sauce sit for a couple of minutes to thicken up and then serve it over ice cream (we had the vanilla ice cream from the Everyday Cookbook) and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
I just made this to go with brownies and vanilla ice-cream.ReplyDelete
Will try to get a photo for the FB page.