|Oatmeal & Sultana Cookies|
1. They taste good.
2. They are super quick and easy.
Oatmeal & Sultana Cookies
* 150g butter
* 150g rapadura sugar
* 1 egg
* 5g vanilla essence
1. If butter is hard, soften by mixing for 2 minutes at 37° on speed 2.
2. Add sugar and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
3. Add egg and vanilla and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Add flour, ground spelt, oats and baking powder. Mix on reverse for 5 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down.
5. Add sultanas and mix in, on reverse, for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Roll out teaspoonfuls of mixture and bake in oven for around 20 minutes.