|Oatmeal & Sultana Cookies|
There's not much you can say about these.
1. They taste good.
2. They are super quick and easy.
Oatmeal & Sultana Cookies
* 150g butter
* 150g rapadura sugar
* 1 egg
* 5g vanilla essence
* 100g plain flour
* 25g spelt grain (or other grain of choice)
* 200g oats
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 160g sultanas
1. Grind grain down to a flour for 1 minute on speed 9. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 160°C.
1. If butter is hard, soften by mixing for 2 minutes at 37° on speed 2.
2. Add sugar and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
3. Add egg and vanilla and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Add flour, ground spelt, oats and baking powder. Mix on reverse for 5 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down.
5. Add sultanas and mix in, on reverse, for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Roll out teaspoonfuls of mixture and bake in oven for around 20 minutes.
These are delicious. I put a combination of golden sultanas and dried cranberries.ReplyDelete