|Rich Beef Casserole with a Herb Scone Crust|
* Handful parsley
* 4 cloves garlic
* 2 sticks celery
* 2 brown onions
* 15g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 2 carrots - chopped into 2cm thick rounds
* 15g cornflour
* 750g gravy beef - diced
* 150g mushrooms - sliced
* 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
* 1 tbs tamari
* 1tbs umami paste
* 250g water
* 40g parmesan
* Handful of mixed fresh herbs: parsley, chives and oregano
* 300g SR flour
* 30g butter
* 180g milk (See Tip)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
1. Chop parsley for 4 seconds on speed 7 and set aside.
2. Place garlic, onions and celery into TM bowl. Chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add parsley, carrot, cornflour, beef, mushroom, sauces, pastes and water. Cook for 10 minutes, on reverse, at 100°, on speed 1.
5. Pour into casserole dish. Cover with lid or alfoil and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
While casserole is cooking, make herb scones.
1. Grind parmesan for 8 seconds on speed 8.